Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi, Again...

Hello, again.

I realize it's been awhile since I posted anything. I can't figure out why that is exactly, except that I've just been keeping busy with a lot of more of the same things everyday.
I've been spending a lot of time working outside. Pretty much any day we have when it;s not pouring down rain I try to get out there and work. And, usually for 6 hours or more at a time, so if often occupies much of the day. There is lots to do around here, as the yard is so new and has being started from nothing for a lot of it.
I planted quite a few seeds indoors at the beginning to middle of March and they are doing well. I've brought them outside now and just trying to get all the places I need to plant them finished up! (I'm soooo slooowww at these things!)

I did take some pictures, but, I can't figure out where I put my camera at the moment. So, until then, I cannot provide any evidence that I actually have been doing anything.

On another note, tornado season is now upon us and for those somewhat further away who may have heard about the recent storms we had in Tennessee, just want to let you know that we are all good here at our house and did not have any damage. Our county mostly just had a lot of heavy rain and some strong winds.

(It did occur to me, however, that a strong winds in Tennessee is like an everyday breeze in Southern Albera. But, we are just not built for that here!)

The people in Murfreesoboro were not so fortunate as us to escape the worst of the storms and much of that area was hit quite badly with two deaths. Having lived in Murfreesboro for a couple of years, several years ago, I am familiar with many of the areas that got hit. I'm fairly certain the home of the lady I stayed with there is OK.

Here is a video from one of the local stations for any of my far away friends and family who might want to see what it's like.

I'll try to figure out where I put that camera at so I can get some pictures off of it and post again soon...Time to get back outside!

0 comments: