Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Springtime

I went to the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show this weekend. It was fun! I got to check out lots of different things that interest me for my home and yard. Lots of beautiful plants and hard scape. Everything from seeds to stone to baby ducks. (I always like baby ducks....I've read that ducks are good for keeping down weeds in the backyard....would the HOA allow it???)

It's been sooo nice out the past few days. We got up to 80 degrees yesterday and today. I need to make this quick so I can get back outside and work on my flowerbed. Tomorrow it's gonna get a bit colder again and rain. But, I think from here on out spring has arrived.
I just feel so much better when it's like this!

1 comments:

tina said...

It has been splendid lately. Glad you got some things at the show. It was a nice one I think.