Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update

The last week has been very busy and exhausting.I only have a moment to write, but I thought I better write something since it has been over 10 days since the last time I did.
We closed on our house on the 21st and we have been moving the last 5 days. We have got most of the stuff we need at the new house, but there are a few things left at the apartment as well as some cleaning to do and some of my unfinished projects. (I finally finished grouting my mosaic table this afternoon!)
We also don't have any internet service at our new house and won't have any until January 2nd. (This is because of a combination of having to wait for an appointment to get it set up and also what seems to be a minor problem between the service provider and the builder and not getting the wiring out to the new neighborhood like they should have.) We have our computers at our old place still and not having any internet and TV at our main residence makes me feel like I am camping.
Christmas didn't seem like it normally does yesterday. We spent a lot of the day sleeping then unpacking, opened a few presents...and more unpacking. Kind of strange for me, but I think next year will be better. You do what you can do at the time and if you have to move on Christmas, then you have to move on Christmas.
Our new house is nice...but in chaos right now as we are attempting to organize. I am going to try to post new pictures of the finished place when I get the time and the internet back!

0 comments: