Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Popcorn Hamster

This video made me laugh out loud all the way through it. Jerrod even came into see what I was making so much noise about. I don't know why, but I just found it so funny. This hamster is so interested in the piece of popcorn he has that he is paralyzed by it. He even has a piano played underneath his head and doesn't seem to notice But, as soon as he looses his popcorn he suddenly comes back to consciousness and freaks out that he has lost his prize.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Lately, I've been watching too many things from YOU TUBE! My most recent found gem is a group called Straight No Chaser, an accapella (sp?) from the U of I.
Posting your hamster obsessed with a piece of popcorn is odd ... but fun none the less!

Lindsey Rae said...

I know, YouTube is so addicting sometimes! There's some pretty good stuff out there...