Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Cleaned My Closet!

But, only because I finally had to. I knew I needed to do it, but I kept thinking, "Oh well...I'm moving soon anyway, I'll just do it then". But now that time has actually came. I had to start packing because I am moving and therefore I was given orders yesterday that my task for the day was to clean my closet: Summer clothes in one bin; winter clothes in another bin.That's what he said.
And then, I felt pretty good that I could show off my newly cleaned closet after one day, when Jerrod had expected it would take at least two.Now that I'm on the closet subject, Jerrod and I are going to be sharing a closet at the new house. Does anyone get the same feeling as me that this could be a problem? Not so much for me, but...maybe for someone who might be on the side of slightly very organized...

1 comments:

Krista said...

You can always put up a divider and tell him he's not allowed to look on your side :)