Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Computer Guy.

I just got home from taking Jerrod some supper at his work. He has been at his office late a few nights recently...until midnight a couple of times this past week. (If any of my Japanese friends are reading this they are probably thinking, "That's nothing, we do that all the time!")
Anyway, he has some big projects he is working on, so I guess that's why the long hours. I feel bad that he stays so late, but he enjoys what he does, so that's a good thing. He'd probably be doing it at home for a hobby anyway if someone wasn't paying him to do it!

We were talking last night about another certification the computer security husband is going to be taking soon to be a CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker). I was saying that if you tell someone that, that you are a "Certified Ethical Hacker" they will immediately just hear the word "hacker" and most people would think that's sounds pretty strange to have any certification for that. And, most people don't think of the words "ethical" and "hacker" going together.

Anyway, it's kind of fun to think Jerrod has all this knowledge that he has. I tell him I am constantly amazed at his smartness. haha.
Seriously though, he really knows too many things. Nothing gets past him and that makes it hard for me to hide anything!

1 comments:

Krista said...

lol, what ARE you trying to hide, Lindsey?