Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So tired....

Tonight is an exciting night for me. I'm going to go have a sleep study done.

I have had trouble sleeping almost my entire life. Even when I was little, I didn't ever want to go to sleep. Now, not only do I have terribly bad insomnia, I have chronic daily fatigue which never seems to go away. And the problem is, when you are sleeping 10-12 hours a day and then spending the rest of the time just feeling tired and/or sick and tired, you can't accomplish much.

So, I'm hoping that my sleep study will give me some insight into what might be wrong with me that I am not well. It would be great if they could help me. I feel like I've tried so many things already...I've wanted to go have this done for awhile now, but I thought it was going to be kind of expensive. Turns out, insurance is going to cover me 100%! I am so happy about that.

So, I go stay overnight there tonight and possibly another time if they need to get more results. I really hope they can tell me something that will help! I'm exhausted!

I think you know that when a person is this excited about getting a bunch of medical tests done they are getting desperate!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Sleep isn't a luxury - it's essential! That's fantastic that your insurance is covering it (though you should have done it even if they DIDN'T!)