Tuesday, November 6, 2007

They're Back...

The last couple of months my allergies have been surprisingly not so bad. Still there, but not so bad. The headaches have become less severe too. I have them maybe only 3-4 times a week as opposed to all 7. I think maybe it was a combination of getting my allergy shots 1-2 times weekly for the last 10 months and also the migraine medication.
However, the seasons are changing now and as it gets more fall like out there, I feel them coming back more. Not so intense as before, but bothering me more than they did a month ago. I'm allergic to a lot of molds, so I wonder if maybe it's not because with more vegetation dying, that brings more mold around. We don't get much wind, so I think that most of the time things doing get moved around and away. They just sit there and mold.
Anyway, although I find that my allergies are not really seasonal at all, I think I do remember last year when the weather was colder, I did have more pain in my sinuses.
I hate winter.
Not just for that reason. I just hate winter all together. It's cold. It makes me depressed. I hate fall because it means winter is coming.
At least the cold season is short here. Except for last year....last year was cold for so much longer than usual! (And so now I can't believe in global warming!)

1 comments:

Krista said...

I also have gathered a multitude of allergies since moving to Texas. I've been told it's because we have longer growing seasons, shorter "dead time". Hence, more things to be allergic to. I don't want explanations as to why my tongue wants to itch it's way out of my mouth, my eyes water, my nose runs, my ears tingle ... I just want it to stop. I'm just not brave enough to go in for testing and get the shots