Saturday, November 3, 2007

SO EXCITING!!!



Yesterday I learned some very good news. As I have mentioned before, Jerrod and I LOVE the show Meerkat Manor. It's basically a narrated documentary type show on the daily lives of these families of Meerkats living in the Kalahari Desert. Unless you have seen it, it's difficult to really explain why it is so good, but....it's good. It's really just good.
Anyway, what I learned is that there is going to be a full length Meerkat movie coming to theaters in 2008! It is made by the makers of Meerkat Manor and is going to mostly revolve around the life of one of the main characters and most popular meerkats who died this past season from a snake bite. (I know, sad).
This is so exciting for us since we love them so much. I can hardly wait to see it.
Here are a few good meerkat videos. They're advertisements, but they are funny.


0 comments: