Thursday, March 27, 2008

Have you seen this rabbit anywhere?



This is probably the most famous picture of Oolong the rabbit; It's made it's way around the internet quite a bit.
I discovered Oolong a few years ago, when I was living in Japan, and spent quite awhile one night going through his website checking out the many many pictures of Oolong with random things on his bunny head.
You will not believe the number of pictures this guy has with things on the rabbit's head. Here's a little sample:






I have a link to Oolong's website in the sidebar, but you can also view it here.
This is in Japanese, but you don't need to understand it....just click on the links. No explanation needed...just see the pictures!
Unfortunately, Oolong has now passed away. However, I thought I would share this site, even though it's a little older. I think a bunny with random things on it's head never quite looses it's appeal!
Haha.

0 comments: