Friday, March 7, 2008

I Give Congratulations To Myself.

I have an announcement to make:

After two and a half months of living in my house, I have managed to keep my side of the closet clean. It has not been messy yet! Even Jerrod acknowledges that I am doing a good job with it, and I think he is very surprised about it, considering my past track record.
Since I started sharing a closet with Jerrod in this new house, I knew I would have to try harder to keep it clean to prevent excessive stress on his part.

It's funny to me, because I hadn't even thought much about it until recently. Now, in the past couple of days I've realized that after I started hanging up my clothes, it magically stays clean!

1 comments:

Krista said...

No way! So those funny things ... hangers, are they? Are there to hang stuff up on and keep your closet clean? you should talk to my husband - he has yet to figure out those silly contraptions