Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Recently...

I've been very neglectful in writing anything here in the past while. I have just been either busy, tired, both...or not feeling like doing anything. So basically, I guess what I have been up to recently is:
- Songwriting
- Painting, both a bathroom with Jerrod and an old cedar chest I acquired a few months back. (more on that disaster later.)
- Practicing some recording with my new at home set up
- Playing with my camera and starting to make some videos
- Thinking a lot about what to do for my Primary class
- Planning lessons and shopping and making things for my Primary class
- Reading
- Researching things I am working on for music, art, primary, etc.
- Hanging out with Jerrod
- Doing a little scrapbooking, here and there...
- Sleeping more than I want to and feeling not so great some days.
- And more or less of the usual...It all sounds pretty usual!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I think I am going to demand pictures of the painting and ceder chest ...

Lindsey Rae said...

I will...actually, I just about finished it today, just waiting for it to dry...I actually ended up gilding it (covering it with silver leafing) after I painted it....decided the paint wasn't as much of a satin finish as I wanted. But, it worked out ok, because the leaf needs a base coat under it anyway.