Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Stuff Around Here.

I just got the mail and there was one of those county newspaper inserts with it today. On the front page, I saw some good news: there is a new shopping area that will be opening about 5 minutes from my house in December!
We knew there was going to be some new retail coming, but weren't sure exactly when. Apparently, Lowes will be opening in December and Wal-Mart in March...along with some other new stores and retail.
I'm very excited about it. It will be so nice to have some of those places we shop at closer and the more this area thrives, the better it is for our property values. We already live 2 minutes from a great shopping area now, so this will just make it even more convenient. I can be quite happy staying within a 5 mile radius of my house most days. If I'm not traveling to go somewhere on a trip...like across the country, the continent or the world....I'd much prefer not to go anywhere. Saves gas and time. Plus, I like my house. (And there is less people that get on my nerves around here. haha)

Speaking of people that get on my nerves, hopefully the traffic won't get too bad over here because of this. But, I'm sure they'll work it out...after enough people complain...

0 comments: