Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stress+Stress=Mess

It's been about a week since my last post....I wanted to write more often. I have so many pictures to share with you all! I have just had a somewhat busy week...or at least a week where I have been very overwhelmed and stressed out.

So many things to worry about right now: getting this music stuff taken care of with the publishing and doing all the copyright documents, making decisions about lots of stuff in regards to the music and CD (Ah! I hate making decisions) and just trying to get everything in the right place at the right time. It's enough to drive me crazy! I just don't want to mess up anything...especially not to the point that it becomes an irreversible mess up. These processes are very difficult. So, this stresses me out.

On top of that, my kitchen is making me nearly insane right now...I won't go into details right now on that....but it's a difficult job I am doing...More on that later....if I'm still alive after inhaled so much grout dust.

Next post (hopefully tomorrow) will be more fun. I have some crazy pictures to show. They are very shocking to me! :)

0 comments: