Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Next YouTube Superstar


Today I got a prize in the mail. A present from Jerrod, actually. He recently bought me a camcorder and it came today. I got a Canon ZR950. I spent awhile trying to figure out what would be the best for me to get and it was difficult, because since this is my first one, I'm not sure what my use will really be with it. I didn't want to spend too much because of that. But, at the same time, I want something that will have good enough quality videos. So, hopefully this will be a start.
So, I might start making a few video blogs now.

Jerrod, of course, doesn't like his picture taken. He thinks that I may have a lack of subjects to record and so, being he is the only one around, is afraid that I may come after him with it. I told him I may need a pug dog to go with my new camcorder so I have something to record!

0 comments: