Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday Dinner

We had the missionaries from church over tonight, which was nice. Nice of us to feed them! haha, Just kidding.
Jerrod cooked Chili and I made potato casseroles...(don't get too excited now)....from a box. I also made croissants...from a box and cupcakes....yes, also from a box.
That it came from a box is not important...box food can be delicious....the point is that I(helped) cook supper and then donated my food to others. I did something nice today! :)
I also took a few cupcakes to give to the kids of my next door neighbors. They thought it was very sweet, so that made me happy. I did a good deed today, and it even involved making something in the kitchen. Who would have thought....

1 comments:

Krista said...

You're too funny. Pointing out EVERYTHING you made was "out of a box". I'm still laughing. That's great stuff.
And muffins out of a box are just as good as from scratch- so you're not missing out on much, just so you know.