Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to Canada


Look! I finally got someone to take a picture with me! Unfortunately, I just woke up and wasn't wearing any makeup, at least I finally got some pictures with some actual people in them. (As I have mentioned before, my husband rarely allows his picture to be taken, unless I catch him off guard, but fortunately my dad was a more willing participant, allowing me to get some pictures for my scrapbooks.)
My dad went back to Canada today. He was here for 4 nights and it was nice to have him visit. So, hopefully he can come back sometime in the not too distant future.


Tomorrow is going to be our first Sunday going to our new church building in Mt. Juliet, which should be interesting. What should be even more interesting is if I can actually get out of bed for 9:00am church. We were going at 1:00pm last year, which is much more to my schedule.

0 comments: