Thursday, January 24, 2008

Darcy's Game. January 18, 2008.

Last week, my sister, Shara, sent me an audio clip of a live broadcast of a game that our brother, Darcy, played in on January 18th. This clip features a goal that Darcy got for the Olds Grizzlys, who he was playing as a guest with this night. Closer to the end there is a short interview with the team's assistant coach, who talks about Darcy after the goal. I thought I would add some pictures to the audio and make it into a video and put it on youtube so that it would be easier to listen to without having to download the file she sent. The pictures are just a few random shots of Darcy playing, not from this game in particular. The rotate rather slowly, because I only had a limited number of pictures to use, as Darcy said he didn't know how to upload pictures to the computer to give me more. (I think we might need to get him into some computer classes in his spare time).

0 comments: