Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rest

I haven't much to say recently. The past few days seemed to have slipped away in a daze, as my sleep has been considerably more messed up than usual this week. I struggle with insomnia every night, of course, but sometimes I go through periods where it is worse than others. I have very intense dreams that make me so restless that even the sleep I do get, does not leave me feeling rested. Hence feeling the need to sleep 12 hours a day on a regular basis. (And no, I don't enjoy sleeping this much. It does make it surprisingly difficult to accomplish anything, thanks for asking.)

I wonder what must be going on in my mind while I am trying to sleep. Not much resting, I think. And this, is the problem.
I keep wondering if maybe I should go to a sleep study and if they could help me at all...

0 comments: