Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finished House Pictures


It's taken a few weeks, but I've finally taken a few minutes to get some pictures of the finished house. These are from December 19th, which was 2 days before closing. So, it's completely empty. Now that I've seen it with stuff in it, I'm realizing how empty it really does look in these pictures!
When I get everything put up and things looking cute, I have to post more. But, for now, here is our finished and very empty house!

Exterior


Living Room Areas


Dining Room Area

Kitchen

Guest Bath

Master Bath and Closet

Master Bedroom

Lindsey's Office

Jerrod's Office

Upstairs Bonus Room


We still have a few smaller things we will be changing, such as putting in different taps, doing some tile in the kitchen and bathrooms and maybe a little painting...planting a few more trees next year I hope.
Jerrod got a lawn mower today. He is extremely ambitious about mowing the lawn.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love your new house! It's is completely beautiful. I especially love the pillar type things on the front of your house. I'd LOVE to have a couple of those on mine! Maybe when we get around to building a house?

Lindsey Rae said...

Thanks. We are enjoying being in here finally. Still have a little bit of organizing to do, but it's getting better and we are adding a few things to it as we go along, so it's getting nicer.